Thursday, March 8, 2012

Satan's Sinners

How could a band named "Satan's Sinners" go wrong. One would expect a wild grooving tune. Maybe even a song about debauchery or the misplaced pleasures of the wrong side of the tracks. What we have is a unusual a-side and the basic ballad b-side. I believe that the 45 is from 1966 based on the pressing plant info available.
Who are they? From the label info:
A. Bennett - vocals
B. Eakins - vocals
L. Smith - vocals

Heck, let's hear some songs and let us know who "Satan's Sinners" are!
T. T. Termiter
Why don't they leave us alone

Our mission, should we decide to accept it, who are they?

4 comments:

DES said...

You should think about adding the search function to you blog - I am looking for Goshen's Dukes :-)

Unknown said...

Im very happy I found this. My grandfather is L Smith. This put a big smile on my dads face to hear this.

Unknown said...

Hey!!! This is my dad's band! My name Chris Smith and Leonard Smith is my father.

---Dan said...

Leonard can tell you all you want to know about this record. (He's a 1965 Ben Davis grad).
Contact him here:
https://www.facebook.com/leonard.smith.1428921